Rick Cunningham Illustrator
Phone 517-281-9276 © 2012 Rick Cunningham
The logo is the face of an organization. Often a character is needed, or demanded, to make a logo work. It can be a person, animal or tomato. Rick Cunningham will work with you to come up with the perfect solution.
GUIDELINES FOR MAKING A GOOD LOGO
Here is a checklist of what your logo should do—and be—for you.
Every good logo should:
• Be distinctive and differentiate the company from competitors
• Be appropriate for the business and its customers.
• Project a positive image and (perhaps) express the personality of the company or its owner.
• Be legally protectable (register a Trade Mark or Service Mark so your logo is not stolen)
• Reproduce well in one or multiple color, in a variety of sizes, and without costly printing requirements.
• Have lasting appeal.
• Be easily read in virtually any size and from a distance.